I did catch some interesting statistics on Dr. What’s his Name’s website:
You want to see some more interesting statistics on these countries?
- Ethiopia: UN Member since 1945
- Angola: UN Member since 1976
- Turkey: UN Member since 1945
- Columbia: UN Member since 1945
- Algeria: UN Member since 1962
- Rwanda: UN Member since 1962
- Sudan: UN Member since 1956
- Guatemala: UN Member since 1945
- East Timor: UN Member since 2002
Now in what way is the US responsible for Ethiopia, Eritria, Angola, Algeria, Rwanda, or the Sudan? And why doesn’t the UN take any responsibility for the safety of their members? Why is it that our loving media crucifies CEOs of companies like Tyco, Arthur Anderston, Enron, etc., before the ink is even dry on an indictment, and somehow Donald Rumsfeld is responsible for the actions of 7 guards in Iraq. BUT, the thought that Kofi Annan had any hand in the largest embezzling case in the history of mankind is met with “let the investigation complete”.
Intriquing, isn’t it?
Posted at 11:41 am by Logipundit