10. Climate change is such a huge issue that it requires strong, concerted, consistent and enduring action by governments.
9. Illegal immigrants are willing to do the jobs Americans simply won’t do.
6. “Today, America speaks anew to the peoples of the world: All who live in tyranny and hopelessness can know: the United States will not ignore your oppression, or excuse your oppressors. When you stand for liberty, we will stand with you.”
4. “I strongly reject drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge because it would irreversibly damage a protected national wildlife refuge without creating sufficient oil supplies to meaningfully affect the global market price or have a discernible impact on US energy security.”
2. Health care is a right not a responsibility.
1. “When People Hurt, Government Must Act”