From the Missouri Information Analysis Center
- You are a white male
- You are a farmer
- You are upset about the taxes you are required to pay
- You oppose the Civilian Defense Force (3-months mandatory service for those 18-25 yrs of age)
- You watch or enjoy Rambo-like movies
- You read and/or enjoy Tom Clancy novels
- You think that “the Government has gotten away from the intent of the Constitution” (it actually says this!!!)
- You believe in strong states rights
- You are pro-life or anti-abortion
- You want to enforce the law against illegal immigration
- If you proclaim yourself to be Christian
- You are a member of the American Conservative Party a 3rd political party and/or voted for Ron Paul, Bob Barr, etc.
Boy it sucks to be you! Since the release of the report the following has happened:
-The head of the Missouri State Highway Patrol enforce a recall of the report.
-Missouri House of Representatives prohibited the state agency from funding such reports (vote went down party lines)
-Missouri Lt. Governor calls for investigation of the report.